TechnoPro is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of Personal Information about its employees, customers, business partners and other identifiable individuals. TechnoPro’s policies, guidelines and actions support this commitment to protecting Personal Information. Each employee bears a personal responsibility for complying with this Policy in the fulfillment of their responsibilities at TechnoPro.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title.
• Contact information including email address.
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a beter service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
• We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• We will never sell your information.
We are commited to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee it is absolutely secure.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise cauyion and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
• By email notficaton
You can change your personal information:
• By submiting a support ticket at htps://clockworks.ca/support
• By email (email@example.com)
• By phone (contact information available on our website)
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please submit a support ticket at:
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please submit a support ticket at: We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.